Condor Technologies NV is looking for a multi-talented React/Node.js Developer responsible for the development and maintenance of our user facing applications and infrastructure. You will join a small multi-disciplined team with a strong entrepreneurial spirit that develops both the front-end content as well as the server-side logic.
You and the rest of the team will focus on the implementation of business requirements, aligning development with market feedback, definition and maintenance of our databases, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness of our web platforms.
- Front- and backend development
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Work with the team to iteratively develop our product offerings
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Strong knowledge of Unit Testing, TDD, etc.
- Interest in CAD/CAM
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Side projects to show
- Passion for UI/UX
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient in English, preferably also in Dutch
- Familiarity and past experience with React and Redux.
- Knowledge of Node.js and the frameworks available for it such as Express.
- Strong understanding of code versioning tools, especially Git.
- At least a basic understanding of server structure: NGINX, SSH, etc.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Experience with user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of the fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Experience with automated testing platforms, unit tests, TDD, CI/CD.
To apply, please send us your CV, cover letter and any other additional information or links that you feel are relevant.
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you!
All fields are required