Clinical Support Specialist
Condor Technologies is looking for a dentist with a background in digital dentistry to provide clinical support to our distributors and their clients worldwide. While you will be traveling internationally, your office will be in Ghent, Belgium.
As a member of our clinical support team, you will be training our strategic partners and their staff on how to use Condor in a clinical environment. Sometimes you will be demonstrating live cases, while at other times you will be turning a beginner into a Condor expert!
- You are a dentist with a degree from an accredited dental school.
- You make incredible preparations and passionate about clinical dentistry.
- You have a license to practice in the European Union.
- You are enthusiastic about digital dentistry.
- You enjoy working in a start-up environment.
- You value customer success.
- You thrive in a rapidly-changing environment.
- You speak fluent English and at least one of the following languages: French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, Italian, Russian, Polish, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Dutch or Korean.
- A challenging opportunity with more variation than at the average dental clinic.
- Be part of one of the biggest opportunities in the dental industry.
- A career path with opportunities for growth and promotion.
- A competitive compensation.
- Shape what digital dentistry will look like tomorrow.
- Opportunities to travel professionally.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please do not hesitate to fill out the form below to tell us about yourself. We aim to get back to any candidate within 24 hours.
We look forward to meeting you!
All fields are required